Chapter 11: SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a data file that works digitally and makes the website automatically encrypted so that your data will not be read by hackers trying to hack your website. When a website uses SSL, the lock and HTTPS protocol will be active so that a secure connection is created between the website and the browser. The SSL menu is a menu of security protocols that provide privacy, authentication and integrity for internet communications. To create SSL, you must first create Deka DNS. You can read the guide to creating Deka DNS in Chapter X: Deka DNS.
List of Content
- Click the SSL menu to go to the SSL page.
<img src="/images/11ssl/11.1 Halaman SSL.PNG"/><br> <i>Image 11.1 Cloudeka Portal Service Page</i>
- On the SSL page, click the Create SSL button.
Image 11.2 SSL
- Page will appear Create SSL.
Image 11.3 Create SSL
Table 11.1 Create SSL Form
|DNS||Name that has been created with active status.|
|FQDN||FQDN (Fully-Qualified Domain Name) is a complete domain name consisting of a hostname and a domain name.|
|Description||A brief description of the SSL created.|
- In the DNS section, select an active and fill in the FQDN.
Image 11.4 Create SSL Form (a)
Image 11.5 Create SSL Form(b)
- After that, fill in the Description and click the Create SSL.
Image 11.6 Create SSL Form (c)
- SSL is being built.
Image 11.7 Create SSL Form(d)
- Notification will appear SSL dashboard.cloudeka.xyz has been successfully created.
Image 11.8 Create SSL Form (e)
You can download the SSL Certificate that you have created by following these steps:
- On the SSL page, select the SSL that was previously created dashboard.cloudeka.xyz
Image 11.9 SSL Page
- You will be redirected to a page SSL Details, click the Download button. There are two download options for dashboad.cloudeka.xyz.key or fullchain.cer. Download according to your needs.
Image 11.10 SSL Detail Page
You can use this button when you fail to reboot from the command line. Follow these steps:
- On the SSL page, select the SSL that was previously created, namely dashboard.cloudeka.xyz
Image 11.11 SSL Page
- Your SSL page will be redirected to the SSL Details page, click the Renewal button.
Image 11.12 SSL Detail Page
- A renewal pop-up appears. Click Yes button to continue the renewal process.
Image 11.13 Pop-up Renewal SSL
- Wait until the process is complete, and SSL is ready to be used again.
Image 11.14 SSL Renewal Process
- On the SSL page, click More then click Delete column Action.
Image 11.15 SSL Page
- The notification appears Deleting the SSL.
Image 11.16 SSL deleted (a)
- SSL has been successfully deleted, a notification will appear SSL dashboard.cloudeka.xyz has been successfully deleted.
Image 11.17 SSL deleted (b)