Chapter III: 3.1 Creating and attching a storage or disk
You can create a blank disk and attach it to your VM instance. This is a non-root disk.
- On the main page of the Cloudeka application, select the Storage menu.
Image 3.1 Project Page - Storage
- Click the Create Storage button
Image 3.2 Create Storage
- Fill in the Create Storage form, namely:
Table 3.1 Form Create Storage
|Storage Type||- Premium Volume SSD with 2250 - 4500 IOPS
- Premium Volume SSD with 750 - 2500 IOPS
|Select Volume Size||To determine size of storage that you need|
|Do you want to attach this storage to an instance or not?||You can choose yes if you want attach the storage to an instance, or choose not if you want attach the storage later|
|Select Instance||Select an instance to specify on which VM this storage will be attached|
|Name Volume||Name for the volume|
|Billing Type||- PPU (Pay per use), only instance data
- PPM (Pay per matrix)
- Others (category not included in PPU with fixed monthly billing model) displays components such as root disk, data disk, object storage, etc
Then click the Create Storage button to save the data or Cancel if you don’t want to save the data.
Image 3.3 Form Create Storage
Image 3.4 Form Create Storage
- There will be a notification if the data is saved successfully “Storage has been successfully created”.
Image 3.5 Notification