Chapter XIV: 14.1 Bought a Manage Service Package
Here are the steps to purchase a managed service package:
- Click Manage Service.
Image 14.1 Cloudeka Portal Service Page
- Click Purchase a Package.
Image 14.2 Manage Service Page
- Select the Package to be used. In this tutorial, click the Purchase button in the Basic Package.
Image 14.3 Monthly Package
Table 1.21 Monthly Package
|Basic||You get 4 tickets per month.|
|Essentials||You get 8 tickets per month.|
|Care||You get 12 tickets per month.|
|Total Care||You get unlimited tickets per month.|
- On the Purchase a Package page, you can see the Project column, Package column, and select Activation for the Current Month or Specific Future Month, and select December.
Image 14.4 Purchase a Package Page
Table 14.1 Monthly Package
|Project||The name of the project to which the package will be installed.|
|Package||Purchase package name.|
|Activation||In Activation there are 2 options including the following:
1. Current Month, the package purchased will be active in the month it was purchased. Example: If you buy a package on June 25, 2022 and select Current Month, the Activation Date Package says June 1, 2022.
2. Specific Future Month, the package can be active in the month according to when you buy it. Example: If at the time of purchase you were on June 25 2022 and chose the Specific Future Month for August 2022, then the Activation Date Package says August 1, 2022.
- Then click the Purchase Now button.
Image 14.5 Purchase a Package Page
- You will be redirected to the Summary Monthly page on the Monthly tab. You can the see Current Active Package and Activation Date
Image 14.6 Purchase a Package Page