Chapter XII: 12.1 Create CDN
Following are the steps for creating a CDN on the Cloudeka Portal Service.
- On the Manage Module click the CDN Menu.
Image 12.1 Project Page
- The CDN Menu page appears, then click Create CDN.
Image 12.2 CDN Page
- Fill in the fields provided on the Create CDN page.
Image 12.3 Create CDN Form
Tabel 12.1 Create CDN Form
|Domain||The name of the website address used.|
|Location||There are 3 options:
a. TKP is located in the Banten area.
b. TBS is located in the Jakarta area.
c. JAH is located in the Purwakarta area.
|Port||There are 2 options among them:
a. Port 443 is used for HTTPS websites.
b. Port 80 is used for HTTP websites.
|Billing Type||The type of payment used in the project.|
On the Domain column fill in the domain name techwrite.com
Image 12.4 Form Create CDN - Domain
- On the Location column checklist TKP.
Image 12.5 Create CDN Form- Location
- On the Port column check the HTTPS port 443.
Image 12.6 Create CDN Form - Port
- On column Billing Type select payment type Fixed.
Image 12.7 Create CDN Form - Billing Type
- After filling out all the forms, click the Create CDN button.
Image 12.8 Create CDN Form
- Show notification Creating the CDN that the CDN creation process is in progress, wait for the notification to change to CDN [nama domain] has been successfully created!.
Image 12.9 Creating the CDN
Image 12.10 Success Create CDN