Chapter XI: 11.1 Create Deka SSL
Here are the steps to create Deka SSL:
- Click the SSL menu to go to the SSL page.
Image 11.1 Cloudeka Portal Service Page
- On the SSL page, click the Create SSL button.
Image 11.2 SSL
- Page will appear Create SSL.
Image 11.3 Create SSL
Table 11.1 Create SSL Form
|DNS||Name that has been created with active status.|
|FQDN||FQDN (Fully-Qualified Domain Name) is a complete domain name consisting of a hostname and a domain name.|
|Description||A brief description of the SSL created.|
- In the DNS section, select an active and fill in the FQDN.
Image 11.4 Create SSL Form (a)
Image 11.5 Create SSL Form(b)
- After that, fill in the Description and click the Create SSL.
Image 11.6 Create SSL Form (c)
- SSL is being built.
Image 11.7 Create SSL Form(d)
- Notification will appear SSL dashboard.cloudeka.xyz has been successfully created.
Image 11.8 Create SSL Form (e)