Chapter I: 1.6 Profile Setting
This menu is used to manage your profile, such as changing password or changing profile by following these steps:
- On the top right side of the main page, click your name, then select the My Profile menu
Image 1.36 Project Page
- The My Account Settings page will appear. On this page there are 2 button options, namely Change Password and Edit Profile. If you want to change the password, then click the Change Password.
Image 1.37 My Account Setting Page
- Complete the Change Password form, namely
Table 1.6 Form Change Password
|Old password||Your current password|
|New password||Your new password, Consist of a minimum of 8 characters using a combination of uppercase, lowercase, numbers & symbols. It is made for the security of customer data. If the password created does not match the existing provisions, a warning will appear, for example: must include the symbol|
|Confirm new password||Re-type your new password|
Then click the Update button if you want to continue changing the Password or click the Cancel button if you don’t want to change the password.
Image 1.38 Form Change Password
You can already use the new password.
If you want to edit the data, click the Edit Profile button.
Image 1.39 My Account Setting Page
- Then fill in the data you want to change such as
Table 1.7 Form Edit Profile
|Full Namme||Customer full name|
|Phone Number||Customer phone number|
|Customer email, this email cannot be changed|
When finished, click the Update Profile button to save the data or cancel if you want to cancel the data changes.
Image 1.40 Form Edit Profile
- The updated data will appear on the My Account Settings page.