You can enable scanning automatically. Here are the steps to automatically enable scanning:
- On the Cloudka portal services page click the Summary Project menu in Deka AST.
Scan Project (a)
- On the Project Summary page click the SCAN PROJECT button.
Scan Project (b)
- Wait until the scan completes until the Your project has been successfully scanned.
Scan Project (c)
Scan Project (d)
- SCAN SUCCESS project status has been successful.
Scan Project (e)
You can enable project scanning automatically by performing the settings as below:
- On the Summary Project page select Setting Project.
Auto Scan Project (a)
- Enable slider to ON.
Auto Scan Project (b)
- Select Daily/Weekly/Monthly and enter the date and hour.
Auto Scan Project (c)
- Click Update Project to save the changes.
Auto Scan Project (d)
- Edit Project Data Success notification displays.
Auto Scan Project (e)