Here are the steps to create a new project on Application Security:
- On the Cloudeka portal service page, select Deka AST.
Create Project (a)
- Select Summary Project menu.
Create Project (b)
- Click the Create New Project button.
Create Project (c)
- The Create new project form appears, fill in the required fields.
Create Project (d)
Create Project Form
|Project Name||Project name to use. For writing the name of the project is only allowed to use letters, dashes (-), and numbers.|
|Description||Explain about the project created.|
|Strict Scan||Is a scanning process that is carried out strictly according to. There are several options including:
f. Very High
|Repository URLr||The address of the repository to be created.|
|Branch Name||The name of the branch to be used for the project to be created.|
|Repo Access||The type of repository used. There are two types of repository namely Private and Public.|
|Tags||Labels are used to mark information for other users of the repository.|
- Fill in the Project Name, Description, and checklist Strict Scan. Select the desired Stick Scan category.
Create Project (d)
- To find the address of your repository link, go to your github project page click the Code button, on the HTTPS tab click the copy icon.
Create Project (e)
- Paste the link address of your repository in the Repository URL column, the branch used in the project.
Create Project (f)
In Repo Access there are two options: Public Repository and Private Repository.
Create Project - Repository Access
In the Private Repository, you need to fill in the username and token obtained on the Github account. Here are the steps to create a token on the Github account:
- Log in to your github account, select Settings.
Private Repo Access (a)
- Select Developer Settings and select Token (classical) click the Generate new token button. Click Generate new token (classical).
Private Repo Access (b)
Private Repo Access (c)
- Enter the password your Gitbub account uses.
Private Repo Access (d)
- Enter a Note and check the repo and click Generate Token.
Private Repo Access (g)
- Token successfully created, copy the already created token.
Private Repo Access (h)
- Click the Create project button.
Private Repo Access (e)
- Wait until the project creation process is complete and the “A new project has been created successfully” notification displays.
Private Repo Access (f)
If you want to add a new project, here are the steps:
- On the Summary Project page of the Deka AST .
Create Add Project (a)
- Click the Create New Project button, for an explanation in each column, see Table 19.1 Create Project Form.
Create Add Project (b)
Create Add Project (c)