Create Deka SSL
Here are the steps to create Deka SSL:
- Click the SSL menu to go to the SSL page.
Cloudeka Portal Service Page
- On the SSL page, click the Create SSL button.
- Page will appear Create SSL.
Create SSL Form
|DNS||Name that has been created with active status.|
|FQDN||FQDN (Fully-Qualified Domain Name) is a complete domain name consisting of a hostname and a domain name.|
|Description||A brief description of the SSL created.|
- In the DNS section, select an active and fill in the FQDN.
Create SSL Form (a)
Create SSL Form(b)
- After that, fill in the Description and click the Create SSL.
Create SSL Form (c)
- SSL is being built.
Create SSL Form(d)
- Notification will appear SSL dashboard.cloudeka.xyz has been successfully created.
Create SSL Form (e)