The Kubernetes Dashboard provides a centralized view to manage and monitor Kubernetes clusters. On this call it uses a Linux operating system. Here are the steps to log into the Kubernetes Dashboard:
- On the service page of the Cloudka portal select the Deka Harbor menu on the Platform.
Kubernetes Dashboard (a)
- Select the Deka Harbor cluster click the More button in the Action select Details column.
Kubernetes Dashboard (b)
- Download Kubernates Config on the Config tab.
Kubernetes Dashboard (c)
- Download and install the cubectl on your computer according to the operating system used. Click this link to learn more about installing other operating systems.
- Next, extract the downloaded Kubernates Config file.
Kubernetes Dashboard (d)
- Create tokens by copying the following syntax. Make sure the token code is stored in a safe place.
kubectl -n kubernetes-dashboard create token admin-user
Kubernetes Dashboard (e)
- To open the Kubernates Dashboard back to the Deka Harbor page click the More button and select Kubernates Dashboard.
Kubernetes Dashboard (f)
- You will be directed to the Kubernates service dashboard login page. Select Token and enter the acquired token.
Kubernetes Dashboard (g)
- You made it to the Kubernates Dashboard. Click this link to learn more about Kubernetes.
Kubernetes Dashboard (h)