Installing CLI (oc) on Computer
On the service Cloudeka provides OpenShift Client (OC) or Command Line Interface (CLI) so that you can create applications and manage OpenShift projects using the CLI. Cloudeka provides several operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and MacOS. Here are the steps to run the CLI with the Windows operating system:
- On the Cloudeka services page select Platform and click the Deka Rock menu.
Installing CLI on Computer (a)
- On the Action column click the More button and click the Details button.
Installing CLI on Computer (b)
- On the CLI Tools tab select the CLI installer file to download according to the computer specifications you are using.
Installing CLI on Computer (c)
- Extract the downloaded oc folder and wait for the process to complete.
Extrack File oc
- Open Command Prompt and enter the location of the oc file into your computer’s PATH by adding the following syntax.
set PATH=%PATH%;[alamat lokasi file oc]
- oc is already usable for further guidance on Openshift you can visit the Openshift website.