Configuration CDN via Editor
You can configure the CDN that has been created through the Editor provided in the CDN Menu on the Cloudeka Portal Service.
- On the Manage Module click the CDN Menu.
- On the CDN Menu page, in the Action column, click the button More then select Detail.
Menu CDN Page
The CDN Details page appears, click the Editor tab.
Menu CDN Page - Detail - Editor
You can change the protocol port for the domain used by following these steps:
- In the CDN editor, there are three backend code functions that define the techwrite.com domain. Each backend code uses port 443, which is the port used for the HTTPS website protocol. Change port 443 to port 80 which is used for the HTTP website protocol.
Editor CDN - Port 443
Editor CDN - Port 80
- Click the Save button to save port changes.
Editor CDN - Save Configuration
- Show window Save Editor click button Yes.
Notification Save Configuration
- Wait for notification Updating CDN finished until the notification changes to CDN techwrite.com VCL has been successfully updated!
Editor CDN - Update
Editor CDN - Success