Upload files and folders in S3
This section describe how to upload files, folders, or create a new folder in S3. To do this, follow the steps below.
- On your S3 bucket, click the Upload button and choose upload files or folder.
- Choose the files or folder that you want to upload. Then, click Open.
Choose Files or Folder
- Uploaded files will appear on the right.
S3 Browser - List File
- You can also create a new folder on your bucket, you can click New folder button to create a new folder.
S3 Browser - New Folder
- In the Create New Folder window, type the folder name then click Create new folder button.
S3 Browser - Create New Folder
- The new folder has been created.
S3 Browser - List Folder and Files