Create Load Balancer
You can enjoy a Load Balancer in Cloudka Portal Services, you must create a Load Balancer earlier, following these steps:
- On the Cloudka portal, open the Network menu, select Load Balancer, and click Create Load Balancer.
Network - Load Balancer
- Fill in the Name, Flavor, VPC Network,, column fields, and click Create Load Balancer.
Create Load Balancer Form
Form Create Load Balancer
|Name||Your name load balancer.|
|Flavor||Flavor for your instance size.|
|VPC Network||The VPC network must be in the same segment as the instance to be load-balancing.|
- The notification Creating the Load Balancer will appear and the Status column will show ON-PROGRESS.
Notification - Creating the Load Balancer
- If the load balancer is successfully created, a notification will appear Load balancer [nama load balancer] has successfully created.
Notification - Load Balancer has successfully created
- The load Balancer is up and running.
Load Balancer Page
Table to appear on the Load Balancer page as follows.
|Name||Name of the Load Balancer created.|
|Floating IP||The public IP address that instance uses.|
|Flavor||The type of instance size used.|
|Status||There are three types of Load Balancer status CREATED means the Load Balancer is ready for use, ON-PROGRESS means the Load Balancer is being prepared by the system so that it cannot be used yet, and Failed means that the load balancer failed to create, you can contact the Cloudka Portal Services support team.|
|Action||There are two actions that can be performed:
a. Configuration for configuring protocols to be used on the backend and frontend parts.
Delete to remove an unused Load Balancer.
After you have successfully created a load balancer, then the next step you configure the required protocols. There are currently three protocols:
- HTTP Protocol, you can follow the steps in subsection Configuration HTTP in Load Balancer.
- TCP Protocol, you can follow the steps in subsection Configuration TCP in Load Balancer.
- HTTPS Protocol, you can follow the steps in subsection Configuration HTTPS in Load Balancer.